Saturday 20 April 2019

An oldie but a Goodie!

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today that I made for a friend who is starting a new job next week. I used a fabulous image from DigiStamp Boutique. I do miss Sally-Ann's work. This was 'Party Zara'.


I've coloured her with promarkers and the background papers are from Nit Wits - Promises. I've used a Die Namics flower die and a computer generated sentiment.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Cutie Pie Challenge - Fresh Beginnings

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely Easter weekend
Lorraine x

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

First of all Lorraine, I was so pleased to read your message and hear about Emma, tell her well done and have a fabulous season.

Such a pretty card today and a fab image for your friend.

Happy Easter.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Lorraine

Anne

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I love that image Lorraine, she looks like one happy lady! On saying that, so do I when I have a glass of Champagne in hand lol :) x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and love the pale blues

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. I do hope Rachel enjoys her new job. I will be missing for a week, I will be getting webbed feet at The Lake District.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine..fabulous colouring and I love the image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine. Thanks for joining us @ Cutie Pies. Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card with a sweet image, beautifully colours as ever Lorraine, Kate x

pinky said...

That is so cute Lorraine. One of my favourite digi stamps. Coloured so perfectly as always!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine this is quite beautiful I love the soft colours that you have used for the image and papers this is perfection
hugs
lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweetie Lorraine.
LOving your colours and design.
Chrissyxx

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous Lorraine - I used to love DSB, so its great to see one such image being used - your colouring is as flawless as ever too!

thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card......Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
Wendy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...