Tuesday 30 April 2019

Giselle the Fairy - Whimsy

Hello Everyone, 
Well it was back to work this week, the lovely Easter break is over, and I finally got this card finished for my Mum's birthday. She loves fairies and I hadn't had the chance to use this stamp before.  This is a gorgeous stamp from Whimsy called 'Giselle the Fairy'.



I've coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings.  the background papers are Lemoncraft - tiny Miracles. I've used my new Hunkydory Moonstone fabulous flowers die again...top of my favourite list! The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Lots of Layers
Allsorts Challenge- Mother's Day or Feminine

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love her hair.

brenda said...

What a sweet Fairy image and such pretty soft summery colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Lorriane, love the pastel shades, xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Lorraine love the image and your soft delicate colours

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully coloured card Lorraine, I love the fairy and your lovely papers, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Lorraine, I am sure your Mum loved it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ella's Design said...

This is so delicate and pretty, Lorraine! Fab colouring of that sweet fairy and I love your choice of papers and embellishments.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Liz McGuire, said...

Very, very pretty, love her sparkly wings, Liz x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Lorraine..
Sue x

Mervi said...

Sweet and gorgeous card Lorraine.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image and lovely soft colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A gorgeous card for your Mum .. .. lovely image choice and love the soft colours and all the sparkle!!

Hope returning to work wasn't too big a shock to the system.

Love Jules xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...