Friday 12 April 2019

Jasmine Phone - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the last day of school today...2 weeks off for Easter. Tom and Emma are off too and....cricket starts! Emma has her first match on Sunday so that's the end of my crafty time!
Anyway I have managed a quick card with Jasmine from Lili of the Valley, made for one of my daughter's friends.
I have used the rubber stamp for this card.



Although the rubber stamp is no longer available, you can find 'Jasmine Phone' as a digital stamp here
I've coloured her with promarkers and the background paper is a discontinued pad from Lili of the Valley. i've used a Die namics winter rose die and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Emma has cricket practice tonight so I'll hopefully get round to visit your blogs over the next few days.

Lorraine x

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a beautifully coloured card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

KandA said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, wonderfully coloured image (as always) and a great design xx

Kim said...

fabulous card as always Lorraine! Love the soft colours. I don't know what I'll do when my gradually depleting stash of LOTV papers comes to an end!
Kim x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lorraine, lovely colours and design, your ribbon is too lovely, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Loraine, a beautifully coloured image and pretty papers.
Enjoy the Easter holidays.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Such a great image for these days Lorraine..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous LOTV card, love the colours and that fab flower.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Lovely colours and composition Lorraine. Hoping for a good season for Emma and Tom.

B x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card for a "tweenager" xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous creation Lorraine, love the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...