Wednesday 15 May 2019

Birthday Pots - Lili of the Valley DT

Happy Birthday Lili of the Valley!

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's a very special day today..it's Lili of the Valley's 15th birthday. To celebrate they are launching a brand new set of stamps today.
The DT have been working really hard so I'm sure you've already seen lots of gorgeous cards using these new images.....and here's another one from me!


I've coloured them with promarkers and the background paper is from The Works.

I cut around the plant pots and used 3d foam pads to make my little scene. The dies are a Marianne Creatables fence die, a Lawn Fawn sun die, Memory Box Puffy clouds and a Memory box tree die.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

They look so sweet Lorainne, love the plant pot one, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie I love your colour combo, hugs Pops x

brenda said...

Adorable creation Lorraine and such a nice shape as well. Hope Emma's season is going well, perfect weather for it this week.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a really gorgeous creation Lorraine. I adore that little scene.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, really beautiful!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Lorraine, and your little scene is fabulous, a very sweet little character, Kate x x

anne said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, I love all those pots.
Anne x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this gorgeous card Lorraine, the extra fold gives an added surprise as it is opened and all the stamps and images are gorgeous.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, such a lovely, cheerful design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

WOW..awesome Lorraine..fabulous colouring and wonderful scene.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it...what a delight!
:) Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...