Saturday 11 May 2019

Little Friends - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have another card using an image from the new release by Lili of the Valley, due out on the 15th May. This is one of the stamps from the Little Friends set.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Echo Park - . I've used a Creative Expressions Camelia die and a Hunkydory Scalloped oval die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday - Tie a Bow

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement. 
Have a lovely weekend..we've got cricket!!
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card Lorraine. What a great stamp and pretty papers xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Just so sweet Lorraine, lovely design and colours, beautiful papers in the background, hope you are having a lovely weekend, Kate x

Wendy L said...

The new stamps look wonderful and your card is gorgeous, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Sweet birthday card Lorraine

Anne

Christine Harrop said...

This is a really birthday bear Lorraine. Lovely card. Christine xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine. I adore those papers you have chosen.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

An adorable card Lorraine, such a cute image and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole Pollard said...

Really pretty I love that design Love and hugs Carole x

KandA said...

Such a lovely card Lorraine, that is a super new image and the papers are so pretty. I hope you had a great weekend xx

*Vicki* said...

Awe! Your image is absolutely adorable!! I just love your wonderful coloring and design! the flowers with the pearls and the pretty silk bow are a beautiful finishing touch on this!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...