Thursday 23 May 2019

Fairy Thistledown - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I've been a bad blogger again....We have been out with Emma's cricket every night this week and we still have a weekend full of it too! I've been trying to have a look at your blogs via my phone from various cricket pitches but the signal is generally quite poor!  I'm hoping to catch up with you all properly over the next few days.
I haven't had much time for crafting but 10 minutes here and there and I finally came up with a card! ...


The stamp is from Lili of the Valley and called Fairy Thistledown. I've used the rubber stamp for my card and she is now available as a digi stamp.  I've coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her wings. The background papers are from Lemoncraft - Heartpainted paper pad. I've used a Memory Box Cherry Blossom die and a die namics picket fence die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion for Promarkers - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Happy Birthday
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark 
Penny Black and More - Make it Feminine
Stamping Sensations - In an English Country Garden ( There's always roses and a fairy in an English Country garden!!)
As you Like It - His or Hers....definitely hers. Love pretty papers and die cut flowers with a bit of ribbon for good luck!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

22 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a sweet card Lorraine, the image is so lovely and your pretty papers and colour palette suit her beautifully. Thanks for joining in our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers this time.
Lorraine DT

nnalorac said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, loving your colour choice, very delicate, perfect for your fairy. Carol xx

brenda said...

Indeed there is Lorraine (Faries), some people just have to look that bit further and believe, but there certainly are Roses and Fairies in my garden. It's a really beautiful creation as always and all so perfectly presented. It's lovely to see you are our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsors and also at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

Enjoy the weekend round of cricket pitches, takes me back as I've said before and can't imagine how I would have coped if I was crafting in those days.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I'm really pleased to hear that Emma's still enjoying her cricket. It's great for kids to do something that keeps them active, and their parents busy ;) Your card is absolutely beautiful Lorraine and your colouring is impeccable as always. I think I could do with some lessons from you lol. Great colour combination and perfect composition. Thank you for joining us in our 'English Country Garden' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Sarah said...

I feel your pain Lorraine, we were the same with Connor when he was younger. We almost prayed for rain jsut so there was just one day free from cricket matches!! We did get to see lots of Dorset though!! So glad you managed to put this beauty together, so pretty and most welcome at AYLI Challenge this time xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine such a pretty image and lovely colours - sounds like you are really busy, at least the weather has been nice.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lorraine, beautifully coloured and designed and such a wonderful image, Kate x x

Joan said...

A very pretty card, love the sweet fairy and lovely colours and yes, there are always fairies in the garden if you take time to look for them !

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Leanne Harris said...

A very pretty card Lorraine and I love all the beautiful layers that you"ve added on there. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges this month xx

anne said...

This is beautiful as always Lorraine, the papers are so pretty and I like the way the fence die leads you into the "garden".
Anne x

Paddington fan said...

A really sweet card Lorraine, love that image and your gorgeous colouring! Thank you for joining us over at Passion for our 10th Birthday celebrations, and good luck in the mega prize draw, love Jacky x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Kathleen said...

A really super design and a lovely image, great colours and papers.
Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Penny Black and More.

Kath x

Cards By MI said...

Thank you for joining our anniversery challenge over at PFP this week. A real pleasure to see your creation!
Love n hugs
Marie

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Absolutely gorgeous hunnie. I just love the pink and green colour palette you used it's so pretty, and your colouring is stunning. x

Craftyrose said...

Got to love a Lili of the valley stamp. I have this one in my stash, 5ink I might dig it out today! Xx

Gwendolyn said...

Amazing colouring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and we hope to see more of your beautiful cards soon! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Zw@@n said...

Oh wow, such a beautiful card, Lorraine. Great image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning card - as always. Beautiful colouring and a beautiful colour combination. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It, Jayne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...