Saturday 4 May 2019

Snowy at PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of the month and that means a brand new challenge over on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog. The theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES
(Option : 'Make your own background')

I have used a very cute Penny Black stamp called 'Snowy' for today's card. I've had my eye on this stamp for a while, I think he might just be popping up a few times before Christmas!


Our optional theme at this months Penny Black Saturday challenge is to make your own background. Well I'm no good at all that inky stuff so I just embossed a piece of white card using a Dovecraft snowflake folder and wiped it over with chalk.
I've coloured Snowy with promarkers and paper pieced his hat and scarf. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Passion for Promarkers - Lots of Layers
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Well it's back to the cricket matches this weekend if the weather holds out! No house work for me!! I'm sure that will catch up with me at some pint!!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

This looks super in all white with just the splashes of red on Snowy's hate and scarf. Hope you have a good Bank Holiday weekend and the weather holds for the matches.

B x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the background scene you've made for that sweet snowman xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! Love this Lorraine. Snowy looks fabulous with his paper pieced scarf and those die cut trees are look amazing, a super card.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Lorraine, I love the gorgeous snowman and all the trees, super little scene, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

One of my favourite snowmen images just love your card Lorraine

Anne

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh Lorraine! You can never go wrong with Snowy! Such a great scene you have created-love it!!! ♥ Sue Kment

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a jolly snowman and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, love it, xxx

Helen said...

So cute - Snowy is one of my favourites!
Love the scene you created too!
Helen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Lorraine. Hope the weather held off for you for the cricket.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ella's Design said...

How cute is this, Lorraine?! Love the sweet snowman, fab embossing and my fave CAS design! Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa

Fran said...

I love this card, what die did you use for the trees

Lorraine said...

I used a Dee's Distinctively layered tree die.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...