Friday 24 February 2012

My first Sugar Nellie!

Hello Everyone,

I'm afraid I gave in to the spending ban and I found the sugar nellie website. . . . oh dear, I'm going to need a second mortgage!!

So today I coloured my very first sugar nellie stamp. This one is called 'Charlotte'.


The challenge at 'the Sugar bowl' is to follow a sketch with the option of adding kraft. I've coloured her with promarkers, and added some glitter on her wings.






The lilac quilted effect paper is from nitwits fairytaletoo and the purple flowery paper is from a Brenda Pinnick stash I've had for years. The brown kraft paper is from craft creations.
The white flowers are made from a joy! crafts die I bought recently.   

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

The Sugar Bowl - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - 3 Different Papers
Papertake Weekly - Get Krafty

Thanks for stopping by,
Until next time
Lorraine x

8 comments:

June Nelson said...

You have coloured this so beautifully and its such a cute image too xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Lol, I'm not surprised you couldn't resist her Lorraine, she's so pretty! Gorgeous card. I have managed to resist these stamps for soooo long but I can feel myself weakening!
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh dear, your bank balance will never be the same especially if you colour and make such a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Kim Dibben said...

Beautiful card, love the image and colour, I've been resisting these stamps as well, dont know how much longer I can hold out.
Kim x

thecraftycavalier said...

Wow Lorraine! This is sooo gorgeous. The colouring is just fab and it is such a super cute image. Spending bans are, quite frankly, made to be broken!!!!! And now you're leading me astray! May have to go and check these cuties out. Big hugs, Jayne xx

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Lorraine..I hope to see you join in with our challenge again soon.

Did you see the Sugar Nellie blog today hee hee hee

Hugs Elaine xx

ribenaruby said...

Just realised it was your card showcased on SN blog..what a brilliant first card for their challenge, have a great weekend! Ruby x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...