Friday 4 January 2013

Candy Winner

Good Evening Everyone.
I'd like to say a big 'hello' to my new followers and a massive 'Thank you' to all of you who leave comments on my blog. I feel very lucky to have made some fabulous friends over the last 12 months.
I wish I could send you all something....the winner of my blog candy is you.....


                                         Anne - Stamps and Paper

Congratulations Anne, if you email me your details I'll get the goodies in the post to you.
Lorraine x

4 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Lorraine....wow just seen my name pop up on your post as the lucky winner of your candy.,thank you .
Can't seem to find your mail address on your blog page..my email is : anne.n.forrest@gmail.com
If you could email me I will send you my details..

Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Congratulations to Anne and thanks for the chance Lorraine xx

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Anne, on winning Lorraine's lovely candy.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Judy said...

Big congrats to
Anne, and thank you Lorraine for having the candy challenge.

xo
Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...