Tuesday 30 August 2016

Make Us Smile at PFP

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's Tuesday and time for another challenge at Passion for Promarkers. The theme this week is...
MAKE US SMILE
I've used 'Stella Love - Person to Annoy' from Bugaboo for today's card, and I have to admit this image made me smile! 
I've coloured them with promarkers and the background papers are from Craftwork Cards - 

This week our sponsor is Aurora Wings who are offering $15 of digi images to one lucky winner.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful creation as always Lorraine and such fun as well.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Lorraine it really made me smile..

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

LOL brilliant card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome. I love these images.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KandA said...

Super card Lorraine and a really brilliant sentiment xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, such a fun image and sentiment.
Pauline
x
My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

Chrissy said...

LOL..made me smile too Lorraine..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card for my challenge choice this week Lorraine, love the fun image and sentiment.
Lorraine

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card, full of fun. Elaine

Sarah said...

*snigger* a brilliant card Lorraine!! Martin and I are celebrating 30 years in November I should make something like this for him!! xx

Christine L said...

Ha!!! Loving your card with that fab fun image! And never was a sentiment soooooo true! hehe

Christine x

Creative world said...

Funy card and awesome coloring... Love your card design.. Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion challenge this week... Hugs Zeljka DT

Donna said...

Such a fun card Lorraine, looks like we both had the same idea to make humorous cards this weeklol! Love the pretty papers! :) Donna ♥ x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...