Saturday 14 October 2017

Mr Snowman - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
There are just 2 days left to enter this months Lili of the Valley Challenge. All you have to do is make a project using your very first Lili of the Valley Stamp.
My first stamps were Tiptoe Fairy and Abracadabra, and my very first LOTV Christmas stamp....Mr Snowman.
Here he is.....he comes out every year and is one of my favourites.

I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are LOTV Krafty Christmas and some red spotty paper from my bits box. I've used a Creative Expressions tree die and a Die namics fence die. The snowflakes are from Hunkydory

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas

The Lili of the Valley facebook challenge finishes tomorrow, and there are some fabulous prizes on offer. 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

10 comments:

brenda said...

Another lovely Christmas creation Lorraine, the touches of red work so well with the sepia tones.

B x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I love that stamp and the little snowflakes on the fence look great
Hugs Kaz xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Christine Harrop said...

I think this my favourite Christmas stamp too Lorraine. I love the card you have produced. Christine x

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a jolly snowman and great colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

The same first stamps as me, I love this snowman too, fab card, great colours

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely as ever Lorraine, brilliant snowman and design, Kate x

Anne said...

Your cards are always so cheerful Lorraine. This is a stamp I also use over and over again it's such a useful image and not too cute
Anne x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...