Monday 7 May 2018

Dress and Mannequin Set - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today that has been sitting in a folder for a while. I can't believe I completely forgot about it! I've used an older stamp from DigiStamp Boutique. This is one of the images from the ' Dress and Mannequin Set.'



I've paper pieced the dress and added a flower from the Die namics blueprint 14 set.

                                             
Don't forget the sale.....



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-




I hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday. Emma has been playing lots of cricket, Friday night....Saturday morning and all day yesterday! We have a little break now, until her next match on Wednesday.....and then another one on Thursday.....it's a good job I like watching cricket!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cardGinny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, your papers and image are so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I have this digi set and it is great, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Tgis is a really pretty card Lorraine and just perfect for a young lady, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty and delicate

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous 18th birthday card Lorraine..love your soft colours

Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...