Saturday 13 October 2018

Carol Singing - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I've been a bad blogger again...hopefully I'll get some time to catch up with everyone over the next few days.
I have a little card to share today using one of the gorgeous new stamps from Lili of the Valley. This is one of the stamps from the 'Carol Singing' Set.



I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are the new designs from Lili of the Valley - Winter Woods.

I've added a snowflake banner and used a Creative Expressions poinsettia die. The gorgeous silver ric rac ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion for Promarkers - Animals
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes (Option winter/Christmas)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your fabulous comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

19 comments:

brenda said...

Always a delight to see your cards Lorraine and what pretty poinsettias.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, an adorable image and lots of lovely die cut details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nat said...

Gorgeous! Your cards are always so beautifuuly finished Lorraine. Thanks for joining in at PFP
Natx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, loving the soft green

cuilliesocks said...

Just beautiful Lorraine, lovely background papers and a sweet image, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Wonderful card Lorraine. I love that cute bunny and the gorgeous soft colours with the silver and the flowers..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Such a cute image.... gorgeous card.... your colouring is stunning as usual....
love that ribbon....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Wendy L said...

Super cute Lorraine and fab design, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Another gorgeous card Lorraine

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. Love the soft green.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun image Lorraine.
LOve your design and such pretty dies too.
Chrissyxx
Know what you mean about blogging! I've been missing at least 6 months lol xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Your colouring is absolutely amazing, so I know where to come now when I need any tips :). It was lovely to meet you too and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work. Sandra x

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE those papers Lorraine...beautifully showcased together with that adorable bunny xx

pinky said...

This is just adorable Lorraine!

The Crafty Den said...

Such a beautiful card Lorraine. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week for our 'animals' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a very lovely design and love those new papers Love and hugs Carole x

Pop's Cards said...

So pretty I love this little cutie and the die is stunning, hugs Pops x

Priya Satish said...

Very cute and pretty. Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle ATG challenge. - Priya Satish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...