Monday 24 December 2018

My 5 favourite Christmas cards of 2018

Hello Everyone, 
I hope you are all ready for the big day tomorrow.  I haven't done half the jobs that I intended to do but if it isn't done now it's not going to be  done. I'm just about to sit down with Tom and Emma to watch Nativity on DVD. Love that film.
I haven't made many Christmas cards this year so I didn't have too many to choose my top 5 from...anyway here they are....

This was a larger 8" square card and I was really pleased with the way this turned out.


This snowman comes out every year so has to be in my top 5 as it's one of my all time favourite stamps


I just can't resist these fairies


This could be one of my new all time favourite stamps. I had intended to make lots of cards with her but ran out of time...maybe next year?!


And finally I always enjoy colouring this little group of carol singing snowmen.



I'd like to wish you all a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Lorraine x

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Some gorgeous cards there, mainly LOTV 😀 I do love the carolsingers. Merry Christmas x

Deborah said...

Some great cards Lorraine. My favourite has to be the carol singers - absolutely fab. Have a lovely Christmas.

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection Lorraine, they are all so beautifully crafted.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love them all Lorraine. I hope Christmas was fab for your lovely little family.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Eileen said...

I love all these cards but please could you tell me what program you used to group the carol singers together - I just love that one.
Eileen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...