Monday 14 January 2019

Christmas bags

Hello Everyone, 
I was asked to make a few (about 30!) of these bags for this years Christmas fair at school so I thought I'd better make a start. 

I found some old art sheets from Lili of the Valley with some gorgeous James the Bear images on. I fussy cut the images and added a bit of glossy accents to the stars. I used one of the recent paper pads from LOTV - Vintage Christmas which is still available.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
ABC Christmas Challenge - A for Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

Sarah said...

They are so cute...James to the rescue!! xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous x

Cheryl W said...

They couldn't be any cuter! Well done!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two Gorgeous cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

They look fab, wow 30, you did good, xxxx

cotnob said...

Super gift bags Lorraine, James is adorable.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great start with these fab bags

Julie said...

Those gift bags are adorable.
Thanks for joining us in the ABC Christmas Challenge
Julie T

KandA said...

Super gift bags Lorraine and James the bear is so cute xx

Judith said...

These are fabulous! nothing like an early start for christmas!! x

flossbite said...

Beautiful bags. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

pinky said...

Go you mrs, they are just gorgeous!

Sharon said...

I love these bags, they're great! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...