Thursday 21 February 2019

Hunkydory Gentleman's Journey

Hello Everyone, 
I've got a couple of very quick cards to share tonight. I've used the brilliant Little Book of a Gentleman's Journey from Hunkydory for these...


And the next one



I've added coloured backing paper following the lines of the topper, a sentiment from Lili of the Valley and a bit of card candy.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - No stamps Allowed

It's nearly half term here, only one more day to go....can't wait! Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

8 comments:

cotnob said...

Super masculine makes Lorraine, fabulous vintage images.
Our schools only have one day of half term left!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab cards Lorraine, love how you've followed the line of the images on the background
Xx

Wendy L said...

they look fab Lorainne,
and what great toppers for the men, will have to investigate these, xxx

KandA said...

These are both fabulous cards Lorraine. I like the way you added the background paper to follow the lines of the topper xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two smashing cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

These are wonderful Lorraine, great continuity of the diagonal xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two great masculine makes. It has been half term here the past week so they are nearly going back.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kim Hamilton said...

Great masculine cards! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...