Saturday 27 April 2019

Time Flies - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I managed to get a little bit of time to have a crafty play! I headed straight for my Lili of the Valley stamps and pulled out this cute little fairy, called 'Time Flies'. I've used the rubber stamp version for my card which is no longer available but she is available as a digi stamp and you can find her here.....Time Flies.



I've coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings and the flower head.The background papers are a discontinued pad from Lili of the Valley - Heartfelt.
I've used my new favourite flower die from Hunkydory -Moonstone die Fabulous Flowers. I love this die so you may see quite a bit of it! I've also added a CC Designs Mushroom border die and a Marianne Creatables fence die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges :-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Lots of Layers
As You Like It - Flowers or Ribbon : This was a hard one as I love die cut flowers and I love ribbon but.... I nearly always put a ribbon bow on my cards, even the cas ones so I guess I'm a ribbon girl!.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement. We have lots of cricket planned for the next 2 days, if the rain holds off!
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

19 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and beautiful papers - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine. I love the little Toad Stools x

dutchess said...

Adorable Lorraine...love that image and the toad stools ...a fabulous card xxx

Wendy L said...

So pretty Lorraine xxc

brenda said...

A rare comment for me but I actually have that Fairy, the one and only LOTV in my stash which a friend gave to me and she really is pretty as is your card.

B x

Sarah said...

She is such a sweet little fairy and you have chosen a perfect time to share her just when the dandelions are out!! I can see the appeal of those flowers xx

Sarah said...

...forgot to say thank you for bringing her along to our flowers or ribbon challenge at AYLI xx

Elaine Stark said...

A stunning card. Love those papers. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine! Lovely papers, a nice combination with the Kraft. Your flower die is indeed lovely and the little mushroom border die is one for my wish list. The fairy is adorable! I have lots of LOTV fairys but not this one. SO sweet. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies x

Wendy said...

Love everything about your card Lorraine, it’s absolutely gorgeous! I have that gorgeous flower die, love it too!
Wendy xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a delightful card Lorraine and you've created a lovely scene and I love your pretty flower die

Anne

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Lorraine, sorry it's been a while since I stopped by.. your card is amazing and has lots of my fav things on there too, these papers are some of my all time fav and those moonstone flowers are definitely my fav flower dies. Gorgeous colouring as always and those little mushrooms are gorgeous. I'm like you in that I love flowers and ribbon but think I would almost definitely go for ribbon over flowers if I had to choose. X

cuilliesocks said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lorraine, The fairy is so beautifully coloured and the papers so pretty. Love the dies you've chosen to embellish and make the scene, Kate x

chrissy xx said...

FABulous design with such a sweet image Lorraine. Lots of yummy dies too. It's only when you see them on cards that you remember you have some of these stashed away lol.
Good weather today here. Hope it's been okay for you xx
Chrissyxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such beautiful colouring & layout Lorraine. Sorry I haven't been about, just got back from the Lake District.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Craftyrose said...

Such a stunning card Lorraine and beautifully coloured as always. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this! Beautiful papers and such a sweet image too. The distressing around the edges adds a lovely touch to this design.
Lorraine

Craftdee said...

Gorgeous card, Lorraine. I've bought a gazillion images from LOTV since they went digital... not this one though, mmm, might have to change THAT, lol, she's so sweet. Love your colour palette too, and the as-always super embellies. Donna xx

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

Your card is super gorgeous. The image is so cute. I also love the color combo, layout, and decorations. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
Sai

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...