Wednesday 29 May 2019

Sweetie

Hello Everyone, 
I've managed another little card this week, but they are few and far between! I've used a gorgeous Whimsy stamp for this one. This is Sweetie - from Sylvia Zet at Whimsy Stamps.



I've coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. The background papers are Anna Marie Designs - Blissful green, Blissful cotton and Blissful Pink. I've used a Creative Expressions peony die, a die namics fence die and sentiment stamps from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Add gems or pearls.
Allsorts Challenge - Happy Birthday
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time too visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

20 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning card Lorraine.
Sue x

brenda said...

Another real stunner Lorraine and has a real feel of Summer about it, thanks so much for joining in with our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Chrissy said...

GORgeous card Lorraine, beautiful colouring and love the wings sparkle and flower details..so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image and your colouring is fabulous as always.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Lorraine, what a beautiful card! I just love everything about it! Beautiful colouring of this adorable image, and your pretty papers and flower. I love your distressed edges and soft ribbon too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful card Lorraine, a sweet image and beautifully designed and coloured, lovely soft colour pallet too Kate x x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine such a cute image beautifully colured

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Nat said...

So beautiful!
Natx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wonderful colouring on this sweet image Lorraine. A beautiful design too.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous creation Lorraine. I adore the colours & layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

Love Sylvia's images Lorraine and you have showcased her so beautifully!

Wendy L said...

So sweet Lorainne, xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She certainly is a little sweetie, beautifully designed card

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm back with my DT hat on to say thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week too.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

How very cute and so beautifully colored!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts' 10th birthday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Absolutely beautiful hunnie, I love all the attention to detail. You always make the most gorgeous card. x

Craftyrose said...

Quite simply stunning. 😘

Paddington fan said...

Another great card Lorraine, love the cute image and your fab papers! Thank you for joining us over at PFP, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope we'll see you again soon, love Jacky x
PFP DT

Pop's Cards said...

I love this and the papers are perfect for her, hugs Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...