Wednesday 15 January 2020

Bunnies Daisy Chain - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I have another card to share tonight made using one of the new bunny images soon to be released by Lili of the Valley. This is Bunnies Daisy Chain.



I have coloured them with promarkers and the background papers are NitWit Collections  - Always and Forever. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley. 
Here's a list of the dies I have used:-
Spellbinders - Grand Scalloped Circle die
Creative Expressions - Perfect Peony Complete Petals
Creative Expressions - Perfect Peony Open Petals
Die-namics - Picket Fence
Joanna Sheen Signature die - Rose Leaves


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Animals


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine love the sweet bunny images

Anne

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

I saw the samples on the LOTV email that came through and knew straight away that they were yours!

Lovely and beautiful as always!

Looking forward to seeing the full set.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lorraine you make such nicely designed cards, now I think I have said that before but each visit leave me draw dropped and so love this one...xx

cotnob said...

More cute bunnies Lorraine, this new release is adorable and your card is beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Another beautiful card.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A woderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweetie Lorraine.
FABulous colours and design.
I LOve your pretty paper too.
Chrissyxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute & pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

Cutest bunnies ever and as always you have coloured them so beautifully. Look at those bushy tails. Love it Lorraine.

cuilliesocks said...

Just so sweet Lorraine, and beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Aunty Sue said...

such a beautiful card and love the design thanks for sharing at PFP with our Animal theme

Julie said...

Oh wow, Lorraine - this is stunning! Beautiful design and fab colouring! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliex

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, sweet picture delights me.
Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at Through the craft room door this week. See you in the next challenge.
regards
Danka
TTCRD
Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

Shelly said...

Such a beautiful card Lorraine, love your cute Bunnies and your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Shelly

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a sweet card hunnie, I just love your design...it's so pretty. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...