Monday 23 March 2020

Easter Egg Hop - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I hope you are all safe and well in these very unusual times. We finished school on Friday and we haven't left the house since. I have hardly any food in the house, but lots of things to do to keep us busy! 
I even managed a quick crafty session.....
There's a new release due out today from Lili of the Valley - 8 brand new, very cute Easter images.
This card uses...Easter Egg Hop


I've coloured him with promarkers and the paper is from an old Lili of the Valley set. The sentiment banner is one of the new sentiment sets due to be released today.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday - Just for Fun
Allsorts - Anything from the Animal Kingdom

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Super awesome creative post, love it. That image is adorable, nearly got this yesterday instead got a different one...great sale price.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, a fun image and pretty papers.
Take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Lorraine what a gorgeous card, lovely Easter image and design.
I hope you manage to get some food, hope you and your family keeps well and safe, Kate x x

brenda said...

A sweet Easter card Lorraine and perfect for our Allsorts theme. thanks so much for joining in. Hope you can find something to stock those shelves, it's so difficult.

B x

Linby said...

This is just super cute. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

pinky said...

Oh my word this is super cute Lorraine. Beautifully colours and perfectly laid out! Love it. I hope you get some food sorted!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and pretty card. Stay safe x

Kathleen said...

A really super cute image , great colouring and a really lovely design. Thank you for joining our 'Animal' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is adorable! Love your colouring on this and the sweet bunny! So many cuties in this new release. Hope you are able to get some new supplies soon. Stay safe! Thank goodness for crafting at a time like this eh?! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the fun image, your beautiful colouring and gorgeous design. Our school also closed on Friday, but I'm having to work from home so no crafting for me during the day.
Stay safe.
Hugs
Gina xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Lorraine. I haven't been out for over a week because I am in the at risk category & I am getting on. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous! Stay safe xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful bright and cheerful card Lorraine. Fantastic colouring as allways. Stay Safe! Marlies x

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...