Thursday 4 June 2020

Racing By - As You Like It DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I hope you are all well and keeping safe. 
I can't believe it's been two weeks since the last challenge at As You Like It..and here we are again ready for another one! This week the theme is....
Create a scene or not
(Don't forget to explain why)

I enjoy creating scenes for some stamps. I find colouring sky quite difficult so I prefer to build a scene up using lots of different dies.
So, for today's card I have used 'Racing By' from Lili of the Valley


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Craft Creations. To create the background scene I've used a Creative Expressions winter trees die, a Die-namics picket fence die, A Creative Expressions grass die, Memory Box Puffy Clouds die and a Lawn Fawn sun die.
The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley - Simply Sophisticated. I used a Tim Holtz paper distressing tool on the edges of the card.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Masculine
Creative Inspirations - Lets hear it for the Boys
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

26 comments:

Glittertastic said...

This is wonderful - the 'scene' is perfect! I really like how you use the fence dies in your cards - makes them instantly recognisable.

Sharon
glittertastic.blogspot.com

brenda said...

What fun Lorraine, you have created a lovely scene and the little fellow looks to have great intent on his face.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Absolutely beautiful .. .. love the scene you have created.

I hope going back to work has been OK.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

What an adorable and sweet card just loving these colours too...xx

Annette said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. I love those background trees, they're fabulous. xx

anne said...

This is brilliant Lorraine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the sweet image and fabulous design, super colouring and embellished, Kate x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Lorraine. So cute, in my mind you are famous for your lovely little gorgeous scenes.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kim said...

fabulous card Lorraine! I love the cute LOTV character of course, but the scene/background looks amazing

Kim x

Jennifer said...

Love your card Lorraine. As always your colouring is perfect!

Jennifer. x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love it.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW, this is brilliant, what a super make, I love it all, Hope you are doing ok, Hazelx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, you have created a super scene for your fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Brilliant scene Lorraine, fabulous image and colouring, I love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

A wonderful scene Lorraine, fabulous image and FABulous colouring, love this..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

It is a lovely digi and a great male card, xxxx

Lisa xx said...

Wow, now this is a scene!!! Stunning card

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is a fabulous Father's Day card and your scene looks amazing too. Gorgeous colouring as always and such a well thought out design.
Lorraine

Gina's Cards said...

WOW such a fabulous male card! Love all the different dies and the scene is brilliant.
Hugs
Gina xx

Scrapping Queen said...

What a fun card! Made me smile the minute I saw it! Absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is stunning, fabulous scene and colouring

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Hi Lorraine, such a stunning card! Love the scene you have created. Hugs from your new follower. Take care!

Crafting Andy said...

This is so adorable. Love the scene. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous scene. A great use of all the dies. Elaine

Marlies said...

A fantastic card Lorraine. Love the scenery you made. I never think of colouring up dies, your trees look great. Fantastic colouring of the cute LOTV.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love image and design! Beautiful colouring!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...