Wednesday 17 March 2021

James with Heart Bouquet - Lili of the Valley DT

Good evening everyone, 
This is the card that I made for my Mum for Mother's Day.  I've used the adorable James with Heart Bouquet.



I've coloured him with promarkers and copics and added a few liquid pearls to the centre of the flowers. The sentiment is computer generated, which I cut into a little tag shape and attached with a foam pad. I used a Hunkydory moonstone die for the frame.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday - Celebrate

Well, I had my coronavirus vaccination last Saturday. It was all so well organised - volunteers directing the way, the nurses were lovely and I didn't feel a thing! Brilliant!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

pinky said...

Another beautiful card, it's the perfect layout for these gorgeous images especially as you colour them so perfectly. Well done getting your jab, hope you haven't had any side effects.

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A beautiful card for your Mum.

Gorgeous colours and I love how the image fits inside the frame. So lovely!

The little tag is the perfect finishing touch.

Love Jules xx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Lorraine, gorgeous fur colouring and I love the flowers, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and most gorgeous design. Sorry if I missed a post, got family here and they are out shopping....so am catching up as much as I can ♥

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & gorgeous Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, James is so sweet and your colouring is fabulous.
Pleased to hear that you've had your first jab and that all went well, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

So Sweet Lorraine .....love your colouring ....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a gorgeous card for your Mum Lorraine and I'm sure she loved it..beautiful colouring as always

Anne

anne said...

This is so lovely Lorraine, those flowers are so pretty,
Anne x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine and so beautifully coloured. I’m pleased to hear that your vaccine went well. I’ve had my first one too this week, so let’s hope will help us get back to some sort of normal x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...