Sunday 4 July 2021

Deck the Halls - PBSC

Hello Everyone, 
Emma's cricket and work have taken over my life and I just don't get much time for crafting or blogging at the minute....which is why I forget this months card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge....ooops! - Sorry teamies.
So the challenge this month is ...

ANYTHING GOES
OPTION : MONOCHROME

I got up extra early this morning and managed a quick card, using a fabulous stamp from a Transparent set called 'Deck the Halls'.



I've coloured him with promarkers. The background papers are from Make and Create - Lovely Mystery and I've used a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley. I also used a 
Dees distinctively snow covered tree die. I found the smaller version of this die, which jumped into my basket straight away! 

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x


                                              
                                                           

15 comments:

brenda said...

Life can have a way of dampening our crafting activities, it happens to us all. But you did get your card made and what a cutie it is as well Lorraine.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous scene Lorraine.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Yes! I've got both of these dies too. x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I'm pleased to hear that Emma's still enjoying her cricket, even though it's taking up a lot of your spare time. The good thing about blogging is that people are always happy to see you whenever you do get the time. It's like meeting up with old friends. Your card is beautiful and I love how the trees give your card dimension. Take care and stay happy x

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Lorraine, you have created a super winter scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card. I have this tree die and love it

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet card Lorraine, I love the cute hedgie and your fab background, Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine I love your card a cute hedgehog image and a wonderful festive scene a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

That's a lovely wintry scene Lorraine, fabulous snowy paper and such a sweet hedgie too xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Just catching up after a week way...such a fun Christmas card Lorraine

Anne

pinky said...

I am sure your teamies will forgive you Lorraine especially when your card is super gorgeous and worth waiting on!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Juggling everything is difficult at times and affects us all from time to time so I'm sure your teamies will forgive you :) You have created a very sweet card, love the cute hedgie.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Love this card and the colours are just beautiful. x

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A great fun Christmas card .. .. and the small layered trees look great.

Sounds like you are super busy! Have fun at the cricket with Emma!

Love Jules xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fabulous scene. That background is gorgeous and so is that sweet hedgie. I have that tree die and don't use it enough, because they really are gorgeous for Christmas and snowy creations! Fabulous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...