Saturday 4 December 2021

Snowy - Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Good Morning Everyone

Ok, I'm a little bit late with this one...to be honest - I forgot it was the first Saturday in December...ooops! Time seems to be going so quickly. Anyway, as it is the first Saturday of December, it's time for another challenge at Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....


ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Christmas)

As I'm late with my project, this has to be the quickest tag I've ever made using the fabulous Snowy from Penny Black.



I've used a Creative Expressions tag die and coloured Snowy with promarkers....job done!
 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Lorraine, I love your gorgeous tag, Snowy is so cute and your colours and design are just lovely, Kate x

Helen said...

This is adorable Lorraine!
Helen x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pauline C said...

Beautiful .. I love Snowy, he was one of the first stamps I ever owned and I still use him most years 😀❄️

brenda said...

Snowy always looks good and makes you smile, a sweet tag using his Lorraine.

B x

Bonnie said...

I love how you've colored Snowy's red scarf and hat! So festive in the snowy landscape!

KraftyKoolKat said...

You may have made it quickly Lorraine but it is still cute and gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine this is so adorable and so very festive I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable tag Lorraine one of my favourite images

Anne

Suze said...

Adorable tag Lorraine. Thank you for entering the Things with Wings Challenge at CHNC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...