Saturday 2 July 2022

Lazy Daisy - PBSC

Good Morning Everyone

It's the 1st Saturday of July...July...when did that happen!! .... which means it's time for our Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Spots and/or stripes)

I've used a rubber stamp called 'Lazy Daisy'.



I've coloured him with promarkers and copics, and the background papers are from K and Company and Craft Creations. I've used a Die-namics picket fence die, a Lawn Fawn sun die and Memory Box puffy cloud dies.
 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the scene you've created and as always a beautifully coloured image

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card have a great weekend .
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card Lorraine.

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous stamp Lorraine, it's been raining down here for a week now so my deckchair hasn't had much use!! A lovely card x

cuilliesocks said...

An adorable card Lorraine, I love the sweet image and your colouring, a super little scene too, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine. I adore your layered scene creations.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

The months are certainly flying in Lorraine! I love this gorgeous card. Such a relaxing scene for your little hedgehog.

tilly said...

a favorite sweet image and lovely colours, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

anne said...

Love this, beautifully coloured and I love the garden scene you have created.
Anne

cotnob said...

A lovely card Lorraine, a cute hedgie and you have created a lovely scene for it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, it has a lovely sunny summer days look with the with adorable PB stamp. Marlies

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm late to the party again and doing a bit of catching up.
Fabulous card, lovely papers and of course a very sweet image - super cute!
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning love both the design, style, colours and amazing work of art. ♥

Helen said...

What a super fun card Lorraine. I love this little hedgie relaxing in his deck chair!! You've created another wonderful little scene! Love all the additions. Have a good day! :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an adorable scene Lorraine! LOVE the paper combo and your beautiful clouds. So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...