Sunday 28 August 2022

Gnome - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 

I have little Christmas card to share today using another one of the very cute new gnomes from Lili of the Valley. These are polymer stamps and come as a set..lots of cute gnomes!


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics and the background papers are from Dovecraft - Red Robin. I've used a Hunkydory Moonstone fence die, and a Creative Expressions poinsettia die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog, and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Another delightful gnome card Lorraine, they certainly are lovely images

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card from a great company . WakeyL

Magic Maggie said...

WOT - no cricket!!!
Love
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)

brenda said...

The bold reds give a lovely seasonal feel Lorraine.

B x

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a sweetie he is.
GORgeous colours as always Lorraine. LOve him.
Chrissyxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a super image and lovely traditional papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and projects, love the colours and images used x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Another super cute gnome! I'm really loving those papers, you had me at the plaid! Super cute and fabulous colouring on that lovely gnome too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Lorraine, again I love your little scene layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Love the gnomes …and the papers …a gorgeous card
Hugs Sylvie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...