Wednesday 28 September 2022

Little Foxes - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello everyone, 
I'm back - already!! Two posts in a week...can't remember the last time I did that! I have a card to share using two of the cute little foxes from the latest Autumn release from Lili of the Valley. 


I've coloured them with promarkers and copics and the background papers are from a very old pad where the top page is missing, so I have no idea where they're from! I've used a Hunkydory Moonstone Fabulous Flowers die, a Die-namics picket fence die and toadstool dies from Tattered Lace. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Well cricket season has finished, so hopefully, I'll get a bit more crafty time over the next few weeks. Last Sunday, Emma had her presentation night for the local village team she plays for. I'm so proud of her, she won the U15 batting award, the U15 bowling award and the Clubs Junior player of the Year award! All her hard work paid off. Winter nets starts soon, so I'll have to make the most of the next few weeks!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card and cute image. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Lorraine just love the two little foxes. your little mushrooms finish off your card beautifully

Anne

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW, what a beautiful card! The scene is gorgeous and I love your colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Looks like Emma has a real future in the cricket world; should she decide to pursue this.

cuilliesocks said...

What an adorable card Lorraine, the foxes are gorgeous and you've created a lovely little scene. As always beautifully coloured and embellished.
Well done to Emma, Kate x

brenda said...

Absolutely adorable Lorraine, I love Foxes although not sure why as they create havoc with out hens.

B x

chrissy xx said...

What a pair of cutie's they are! GORgeous colours Lorraine.
I LOve these Toadstools too.
Chrissyxx
Made the most of these next few weeks, you sound as though your going to get busy again! x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a divine creation Lorraine. I love everything about it. Well done Emma, you are showing the boys/men up.👍
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marjeta said...

Love this card. It is adorable.

Sarah said...

Love this Lorraine, it's a perfect autumnal card xx

Wendy L said...

Love it, they are so cute too, xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This image is gorgeous and you have coloured it beautifully. I really love the papers and colour scheme you have chosen too.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Lorraine I love the image and your colouring a superb make
hugs
lorraine x

JanR said...

Such a wonderful card! I love those sweet foxes and the scene you've created is splendid. Congrats to your daughter on her awards, sounds like she's an excellent player!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love your foxes. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous card,I love the cute foxes, they are coloured beautifully, and with the flowers and clouds..gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love how you coloured the foxes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...