Friday 11 November 2022

So mice - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Lili of the Valley will be on Create and Craft this afternoon at 4pm, with a super cute new release. 
I've kept these cards quite simple, using two of the gorgeous new images from the 'So Mice' set.



I've coloured them with promarkers and copics and the papers are from Sunny Studio - Rainbow Bright. I also added a black pearl for the eyes on the little mice. The sentiment stamps are embossed labels from Lili of the Valley.



   
I'd like to enter the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Don't forget to tune in at 4pm
Lorraine x

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two wonderful cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

These are very cute card Lorraine. The stamps are so different from the LOTV mice previous designs.

Crafting Queen said...

Two adorable cards, lovely colouring. Anesha

brenda said...

Cute Mice Lorraine and such happy card with the bright colours.

B x

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous images and cards Lorraine,love the rainbow stripes down the side and fabulous fur colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Two sweet cards Lorraine, fabulous designs and colours, Kate x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful cards. Sue x

Sarah said...

They look so cute and the rainbow paper is perfect xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...