Wednesday 1 March 2023

Flower Gnomes - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Evening, 
I have a card to share tonight using another one of the gorgeous little gnomes from the last release at Lili of the Valley. This is an A5 stamp set called Flower Gnomes.



I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The papers are from Nit Wit collections - Apple blossom and Craft Creations.
The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Gnomes have the ability to always make you smile and you have created a really pretty card with this one Lorraine.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable and beautifully colours Lorraine...gorgeous card

Anne

Pauline C said...

Very sweet image Lorraine and fab colouring which really makes it pop!!
Pauline xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a cute image and a beautifully designed card Lorraine, such pretty papers too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

He is so adorable and coloured beautifully Lorraine, gorgeous card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...