Saturday 6 May 2023

Fly with Me - PBSC

 Good Morning Everyone, 

It's the 1st Saturday of May, which means it's time for our Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Use Patterned Papers)

I've used a cling stamp called ' Fly with Me'.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics, and the background papers are from Lili of the Valley. I've used a Creative Expressions Flower die, and a Joanna Sheen rose leaf die. The sentiment is computer generated.

 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

12 comments:

brenda said...

Prettily done as always Lorraine, the colours definitely say Summer, let's hope the weather soon gets the message.

B x

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie!
GOrgeous colours and design Lorraine.
Chrissyxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card beautiful papers
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pauline C said...

Very sweet and pretty card Lorraine
Pauline xx

Sarah said...

Love the PB cat!! The pretty pastels are perfect for this lovely spring card xx

Chrissy said...

He is so adorable and fun Lorraine, love the flowers and bow, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Just a beautiful card , I love the images and colours. Lovely card design x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card made me smile lorrain...love that little cat..beautifully showcased as always

Anne

Helen said...

So cute - love those pretty flowers!
Helen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty Lorraine, he looks like he is having fun and is happy.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Magic Maggie said...

Hi

Lovely card - how's your mum doing?

Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)

pinky said...

Your cards always make me feel happy Lorraine and this one is no exception. I love it and the soft colour palette.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...