Saturday 17 June 2023

James - Butterflies : Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
My blog had been very quiet lately but life has been hectic! Between school, GCSE's, A levels and cricket, I don't know whether I'm coming or going! At least it's not long now until the exams are finished. Emma has her last GCSE on Monday and Tom's last A-level is on Tuesday.

Here's a little card made using the gorgeous James Bear from Lili of the Valley.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from my box of scraps. I've used a Spellbinders grand circle die and a flower from the Die-namics Blueprints 14 set. The sentiment tag stamps are from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit today. Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

10 comments:

brenda said...

Can only guess how tense your house is at the moment Lorraine. Pretty card.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine … fabulous colouring in your adorable James image, and I love all your layering elements
Pauline xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous as ever Lorraine, so pretty. My goodness, where have all those years gone, I can't believe how old your two BABIES are now!! I now feel very old. 🤣
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, such a cute stamp, xx

Sarah said...

Lovely to see James! Such a pretty card Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Always a treat to see James Bear and this is a super card. I hope after this week your household can enjoy a bit of time without so much pressure and take it easy.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

James is a little cutie Lorraine, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stamps and Paper said...

I just love James he's just adorable...lovely card Lorraine...I've been the same other things get in the way of crafting sometimes and also my craft room faces South so definately far too hot craft

Anne

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Yes, life is always hectic with kids the ages that yours are. Your card is gorgeous x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...