Monday 15 April 2024

James Take It Easy - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Evening Everyone,
I have a card to share tonight, using one of the stamps from a new A5 polymer stamp release from Lili of the Valley. There are 5 stamps in this set, 3 you may have seen before and 2 brand new images. The set is called - James Take It Easy and here is one of the new stamps from that set.



I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from echo Park, First Edition and my box of scraps! 
I've used a Lawn Fawn sun die, Memory box puffy cloud die and a Poppy Stamps fish die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
As You Like It - Cute or Floral : It has to be cute, James is one of my all time favourite characters and is suitable for any age.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

brenda said...

James seems to have picked a perfect day for fishing judging by those fluffy clouds, all very pretty as always.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

What a cute card; the fish are so realistic. Going to have a look at the new set. WakeyL

Wendy L said...

So cute and lots of lovely mats and layers Lorraine, xx

Elaine Stark said...

I love James. Fabulous colours, papers and fish. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

coldwaters2 said...

This is brilliant Lorraine your colouring of James is perfection the colours of those papers are lovely I like those added fish and clouds a wonderful card
hugs
lolo x

cuilliesocks said...

Just love James, he's so sweet and your card is beautiful Lorraine, fabulous colours and design, Kate x

Sarah said...

Love this card Lorraine, poor James looks a bit worried about catching the fishies!! x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine, James does deserve to have some me time, he has work so hard over the years. As usual I adore the little scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card. Sue x

Chrissy said...

He is beautiful Lorraine and really thinking how to deal with that big fish, fabulous colouring and card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

He is gorgeous Lorraine and really thinking what to do with that big fish, fabulous colouring and card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A delightful card Lorraine using James, everyone's favourite. Great papers and details following the theme throughout.
Lorraine

Pauline C said...

Another delightful card and brilliant composition with James the Bear … my husband loves fishing and would love this card !
Pauline xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...