Saturday, 25 July 2026

Lazy Afternoon - LOTV

Good Morning
I have a card to share today that I made for my brother's birthday. This is an older stamp from Lili of the Valley - Lazy Afternoon.


I've coloured him with copics and promarkers. I've used a die-namics picket fence die, winter trees from creative Expressions, Memory Box puffy cloud dies and a Lawn Fawn sun die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit. Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully coloured and super cloudy sky to add to the relaxed feel, many thanks for sharing with at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely card Lorraine. I still have this one (and many more) which I treasure and use frequently. WakeyL

Magic Maggie said...

Loving this - I am guessing the writing was printed and then die cut as a cloud?
WOT.....no cricket?
Maggie (York UK)

dutchess said...

Such a fab card Lorraine…love this image it’s just perfect your brother will love it xx Margaret

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine. Beautifully coloured and such a relaxing scene. I am sure your brother loved it. Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
Pinky

chrissy xx said...

Just GOrgeous! I LOve this stamp and it's made a FABulous scene Lorraine..... FABulous embellishment!
Happy to see you x
Chrissyxx

Mervi said...

Stunning and lovely card, great inspiration!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

Jane Savage said...

Love how you've created the scene for this lovely image and the die-cuts are just perfect for him. Ironically I have just used the exact same image for my brother's birthday card and his name is Richard too. 😄
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Sarn said...

A great scenic card. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...