Tuesday 4 April 2017

1960's Swinging Sixties - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone,
I have a card to share today using one of the fabulous new 'Retro Girl' images from Lili of the Valley that were released  yesterday.
This is 1960's Swinging Sixties'.


I've coloured her with promarkers  and added a few liquid pearls for hear earrings. The papers are from Craftwork Cards - Julie Loves . I added flowers from Creative Expressions Peony and Set 24 Sentiment tags from Lili of the Valley.

A new Lili of the Valley Facebook challenge started this week and will last until  15th April. The theme is...
Feature a Female

Image may contain: text

There are some fabulous prizes on offer. You must use a Lili of the Valley image on your project but there are so many gorgeous girl to choose from, the hardest part will be deciding which one to use!!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is gorgeous, lovely card

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation Lorraine. Great colouring and I love those papers.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what a fab modern image , beautiful coloured , lovely card the design and colours perfect . jane x

brenda said...

Great image for the youngsters Lorraine, nice choice of colours as well.

B x

Chrissy said...

FABulous Lorraine..I love the colours and your colouring and such a FAB image..

luv CHRISSYxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Another fabulous girly image Lorraine

Anne

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a fabulous image - I love her dress.
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days - hubby took me away for a surprise break, an early birthday present.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the image and your fab bright colours, Kate x

Lin said...

Such a pleasing card, Lorraine - love the papers you paired up with this fun image! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...