Monday 3 April 2017

Shopping Imogen - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today using one of older stamps from DigiStamp Boutique. This is ....
I coloured her with promarkers and the background papers are from Echo Park - Summertime. I've used a Die namics flower die and added a few pearls.

                                                    


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, she is cute and I love the colours

KandA said...

Fabulous card Lorraine. Super image and I love those papers xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous coloured, layered and designed.. love this!

Christine x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful colours here Lorraine and such pretty papers, lovely image and and brilliant colouring, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love the gorgeous papers and layout Lorraine. Awesome colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

Wow Lorraine, this is a beautiful card. Love the image and the gorgeous papers xx

pinky said...

One of my favourite images Lorraine, what a gorgeous card you've made.

Jane said...

Lovely card Lorraine xx

coops said...

So stunning Lorraine.Fab sassy image and i love your bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa Kline said...

hello lorriane! super cute card, adorable flower accents and fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...