Sunday 9 April 2017

Bobby Socks - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone,
Tom and Emma have 2 weeks off school and I have 2 weeks off work...yay!! The only problem is I think Mr Mojo has gone on holiday too!! I am sharing a card today that has turned out nothing like my plan.... Here's Bobby Socks from Lili of the Valley.

I've coloured her with promarkers and the background papers are from Craftwork Cards. I've added a MB blossom die and the leaves are Creative Expressions finishing touches.


Don't forget there's still time to join in the Lili of the Valley Facebook challenge. The theme is.......Feature a Female

Image may contain: text

Don't forget, you must use a Lili of the Valley product on your project.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Fab n Funky - Buttons and/or bows
Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Dawn Phillips said...

I wish all my 'not to plan' cards turned out like yours. It's beautiful x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully coloured image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, even if it wasn't your original planned design!
Deborah A

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Lorraine. So beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

might not have turned out as planed Lorraine, but it is so lovely, a gorgeous image and fabulous colouring and layout.
Hope you and your children have lots of fun during the holidays, Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well it turned out beautfiully, love the colour combo

Sarah said...

Really pretty Lorraine, looks great to me!! xx

cotnob said...

Your card might not be as planned Lorraine but it is beautiful, pretty papers and I love these new LOTV images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Oh, she is beautiful Lorraine..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

So gorgeous Lorraine.Stunning image and I love your beautiful colouring :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

So beautiful!.. enjoy your Easter hols, our two have already had one week.
Wendy xx

Christine L said...

Stunning image and colouring Lorraine...... absolute perfection! Nuff said!

Christine x

Alison said...

This is so pretty, Lorraine. The pastel background shows off the image and the vibrant colours of her clothes so well. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

Lin said...

What a fun image, Lorraine - love how you brought her to life! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine! I love that image, I really must get her :)

Hope you're enjoying the start of your hols. We're almost halfway through our second week already. It's only a hop, skip and a jump now until the summer holidays at the end of June and the end of primary school days for Scott :(

Susan x

KandA said...

It may not have gone to plan but it turned out a really beautiful and perfect card xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...