Saturday 22 April 2017

Robin and Snowdrops - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today using one of the fabulous new 'Simply Print' sheet from Lili of the Valley. This is...Robin and Snowdrops.

I cut the print for an oval frame and added lots of glitter.The background papers are Frosty Christmas (now discontinued). I've used a Marianne Creatables snowflake and tree dies and Lili of the Valley sentiment tags.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
ABC Christmas - I for Informal
Fab n Funky - In the Garden

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

16 comments:

anne said...

This is beautiful, lovely image and the papers are perfect with it.
Anne x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Lorraine gorgeous image

Anne

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, such a beautiful Robin.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Marlene

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Christine L said...

Wow... I had to quickly look out of the window to make sure it was still Spring when I saw your fabulous Christmas creation Lorraine... I know the time flies by quickly, but I knew it couldn't be Christmas already!! So you're very organised in making for it already - and with such a stunner...... you have created a perfect design around the beautiful LOTV image!

Christine x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so lovely , robins are such cute birds (even though I'm scared of them ) , a gorgeous Christmas card. jane x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, beautifully designed, can't beat a Robin on a Christmas card, Kate x

Marilyn said...

Wow, is this ever a pretty card! Great background paper and fab use of your dies.

Sarah said...

A very pretty card Lorraine, Robins are my favourite bird so I love this card very much xx

Wendy said...

So beautiful, wonderful image.
Wendy xx

Ann said...

A lovely card- I love seeing Robins -great design
Ann x

Pat K said...

Wow..this is so beautiful and elegant Lorraine. Great colours and design. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love robins on Christmas cards, they're just synonymous with the festive season. Your beautiful blue and white background design shows him off wonderfully.
Lorraine

Adventures in Paperland said...

Beautiful touches on this card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Lisa DT

Suze said...

Gorgeous card - love that image! Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for April.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...