Thursday 20 April 2017

Snowy Village Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today using one of the fabulous new 'Simply Print' sheets from Lili of the Valley. This is...Snowy Village.

I cut the print for an oval frame and added lots of glitter.The background papers are Dovecraft - Christmas Basics. I've used a Marianne designs snowflake and a spellbinders snowflake. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
ABC Christmas - H for Home/ I for Informal
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Include a House/buildings
Sweet Stamping Christmas - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

18 comments:

Gill said...

Hi Lorraine

Absolutely stunning the card - I love the colours.

Many thanks for sharing.

Gill

Gill said...

Hi Lorraine

Stunning card - I love the colours.

Many thanks for sharing.

Gill

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Lorraine... And the papers
Hugs Sylvie xx

Wendy L said...

Love the Christmas scene, lovely card Lorriane, xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, I love the design and it's a gorgeous scene, beautiful papers too, Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KandA said...

Fabulous christmas card Lorraine. Super image and thanks for reminding me I've got some LOTV art pads hidden in the cupboard! xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a lovely winter scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Lorraine.
Deborah A

coops said...

So stunning Lorraine.Beautiful scenic image and I love the gold :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Really lovely xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Lorraine.
Sue x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these simply prints and this looks fab with the gold, love it

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Liz McGuire, said...

This is really beautiful, love the soft colours, Liz x

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely card with perfect colors!
Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April!
Monica - DT

Dorte said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card. Lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck in the draw. Dorte x

sweet art designs said...

Very elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Myrna DT. Also check out Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - a weekly “themed” Christmas Challenge & Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge - a monthly Patterned Paper Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...