Saturday 23 February 2019

A Gentleman's Journey...part 2

Hello Everyone, 
I've got a couple more of the cards I made using the Little Book of a Gentleman's Journey to share tonight. I love these books from Hunkydory, they are so useful.
I've made about 18 of the cards using various images from the book so I promise not to bore you with all of them....




And the next one




I've added coloured backing paper following the lines of the topper, a sentiment from Lili of the Valley and a bit of card candy.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - No stamps Allowed

We are on half term at last! It feels like it has taken forever to get here, although it seems to have been taken over by cricket training! 
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Wendy said...

These are fabulous Lorraine...enjoy half term, mine go back Mon :(
Wendy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are great male cards

mixamatoasties said...

They're fab Lorraine!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous men's card... love them...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Wendy L said...

Love these Lorainne. Xxx

brenda said...

Super masculine cards Lorraine - they don;t think of girls with these images do they? We are just finishing half term here, maybe Emma will tune in the the ODI's it's poised one all at the moment.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous male cards
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

KandA said...

More fabulous cards Lorraine and those toppers are perfect for male cards. Enjoy the holiday xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Two great mens cards Lorraine these images are so handy to have in your stash

Anne

Sarah said...

Another couple of great cards Lorraine. I always think if the images are great the card tends to evolve itself so it's no surprise that you have achieved many!! xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous masculine cards Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Lorraine, a great idea to follow the lines of the topper for the background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pop's Cards said...

These are great Male cards I love them both, hugs Pops x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two awesome creations Lorraine.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kim Hamilton said...

Both such great masculine cards! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...