Wednesday 13 February 2019

Sunny Days - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Thanks for all your lovely messages, I'm pleased to say that the antibiotics are starting to work...I just need some sleep now!
I have another card to share using one of the very cute stamps that are going to be released at the end of February. This is from a set called 'Sunny Days'.


I've coloured it with promarkers and the background papers are from Studio Light. The sentiment is also part of the new release. I've used a Marianne Creatables fence die and a Creative Expressions flower die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Creative Inspirations - With Love

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet image Lorraine and you’ve coloured it beautifully gorgeous card

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & beautiful Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad to hear the antibiotics are kicking in. I am feeling much better finally. This is beautiful

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty stamp and papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Absolutely adorable Lorraine..gorgeous image and colouring and fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

KandA said...

Gorgeous card and such lovely soft colours. Glad to hear The antibiotics are starting to work and hope you're managing to get some rest xx

cuilliesocks said...

Pleased to hear that the antibiotics are starting to help, you'll soon be tip top.
Lovely card Lorraine, lovely sweet image and gorgeous colours, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card, love the delicate colours and gorgeous image. Looking forward to the end of the month when these beauties are available.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

Pleased you are on the mend. What a beautiful card xx

Deborah said...

Your recent cards are gorgeous and I love the images. Hope you feel better soon.
Deborah A

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Hi Lorraine, I just wanted to drop by and say how much I love this card. your colouring and card design is gorgeous. I'm so happy to be on the LOTV DT with you x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...