Saturday 2 February 2019

Asking the Flowers - PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 
Firstly, thank you for all your get well wishes I really appreciate them. My cold turned into some sort of flu virus and completely floored me. I'm not back at work yet and my house looks like it's been hit my a tornado! Also Mr Mojo has done bunk and it feels like years since I last made a card!
Anyway, it's the first Saturday of the month and that means a brand new challenge over on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog. The theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES
(Option : 'Flowers')

I have used an old favourite for today's card. This is 'Asking the Flowers'.




I've coloured him with promarkers and copics and the paper is from my box of scraps. The sentiment is from penny Black.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa xx said...

Awww, what an absolute sweetie! Hope you feel better soon

brenda said...

SO pretty and a real feel of Spring is in the air to it Lorrain.

B x

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, just love Penny Black images.
Deborah

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Lorraine, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Lorraine and your pretty paper compliment each other really well

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Lorraine. I hope you get your energy back soon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine and the paper works so well with the image. So sorry to hear that you've not been very well and I wish you a speedy recovery. I had something similar last year and it really knocked the stuffing out of me, so you have my sympathy. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and pretty design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty card. Get better soon, it takes a while x

cuilliesocks said...

Hoping you are on the mend now Lorraine. Your card is gorgeous, such a sweet image and the paper panel is so pretty, Kate x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous and super cute... love this stamp must get mine out.
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

OOh, this is so fresh and pretty xx

Jo Nevill said...

So pretty. I never get fed up of seeing these cute hedgies
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the fabulous PB hedgie and super layout with the strip of pretty paper xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning, hugs Pops x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly adorable! Love the paper choice and taht sweet hedgie. I LOVE how you colour your hedgies Lorraine, they always looks so enchanting. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...