Friday 15 February 2019

Sunny Days - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I have another sneak peek tonight of one of the stamps from the new release from Lili of the Valley. They are due to be released at the end of February. This is another stamp from the 'Sunny Days' set.



I've coloured it with promarkers and the background papers are from Studio Light. The sentiment is also part of the new release. I've used a Marianne Creatables fence die and a Poppy stamps butterfly die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday - Wings
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image, fabulous colouring and love your card Lorraine..

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine Harrop said...

Such a cute card Lorraine. Christine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Loving these new stamps, can't wait for the release. Gorgeous card again today.
Lorraine

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it!
Wendy xx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Hi Lorraine, I love this sweet card. Your colouring and card design is so pretty. Love it x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image beautiful card

Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

CraftyLyn said...

Love the new image,so beautifully coloured thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable image Lorraine and I love the lovely soft shades you've used, beautifully designed too, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous, cute & pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Deb said...

Absolutely amazing card! Love the design!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, that little pooch is adorable, can't wait for this release...as if I need more stamps!! xx

cotnob said...

An adorable card Lorraine, such a cute little dog and fabulous design - I love the distressed edges.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love this sweet image... (I have coloured it up today :)
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...