Tuesday 27 August 2019

Whimsy Fairy Wishes

Hello Everyone, 
It was Emma's birthday a few days ago which means that I can now share her birthday card. She hasn't had a party because of all her cricket although she had an amazing time on the County Cricket Residential in Scarborough with all her team. I am going to take her and a few friends Ten Pin Bowling at the weekend and then she has yet another cricket match on Sunday!
Onto her card...I've used an adorable stamp from Whimsy called Fairy Wishes.



Emma doesn't like a lot of fuss on her cards but she does like sparkle so I coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. The background paper is from Lemoncraft - Heart Painted. I used a Die namics flower die and cut out the top fairy wing so the flower didn't cover it up.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Clean and Simple
Passion for Promarkers - For a Birthday
Stamping Sensations - Things with Wings
Allsorts Challenge - Feminine

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement. 
I'm going to try and catch up with all your blogs over the next few days.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

anne said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, beautifully coloured and I do like that fairy image.
Anne x

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Lorriane. Xxx

brenda said...

A lovely creation with a sweet Fairy image Lorraine, I am sure Emma loved it, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Feminine' creation.

B x

brenda said...

Opps, and Stamping Sensations challenge, do you know I read that and still forgot to say thank you.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card and the way you have coloured it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne K said...

Your fairy is gorgeous, Lorraine, so pretty and beautifully coloured, and the background paper goes perfectly with her. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne.

Ella's Design said...

This is so sweet, Lorraine! Fab colouring of that pretty Whimsy Fairy and love your choice of paper too!
Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a gorgeous card using this sweet fairy image for your daughter. I hope she enjoys her bowling with friends at the weekend.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Lorraine. Belated Happy Birthday Emma.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lorraine, such a sweet image, beautifully coloured. Hope Emma had a lovely birthday and enjoys the bowling with her friends, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image and papers - I'm sure Emma loved her card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

A very pretty card, super image and design, lovely colours and papers, bet your Daughter loved it, Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge over at Allsorts.

Kath x

Shelly said...

Hi Lorraine, oh what a beautiful card. Your colouring is amazing! Hope you're keeping well. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck!

coops said...

Absolutely beautiful Lorraine, I really love your delicate colours and fab pretty design and image.
Thanks for joining in my Birthday theme at PFP 😊

Mervi said...

Fabulous and feminine card with lots of magic!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...