Saturday 22 September 2018

Edwardian Christmas - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I'm back to the Christmas cards today, so here's a little card using the fabulous 'Edwardian Christmas' from Lili of the Valley. I've used the rubber stamp for this card, but she is still available as a digital image until the 30th September.



I've coloured her with promarkers and the background papers are a digital set from Lili of the Valley, again available up until the 30th September. I've used a Creative Expressions poinsettia die and a MArianne creatables ivy die. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Penny Black and More - Make it Feminine
Passion for Promarkers - Anything goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

20 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, my fave colours too, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very elegant image and beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ribbon Girl said...

oh so elegant, a gorgeous creation, I love the colours, Mary xx

Unknown said...

Oh Lorraine what a stunning card and I love your colours so different for Christmas
But I love your design.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, a beautifully coloured image and lovely papers - such a pretty card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Lorraine. Beautiful colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

She is gorgeous Lorraine and such pretty colours, a lovely card, Kate x

Anne said...

Beautiful card Lorraine (as always!)
I love the non traditional colours you've chosen
Anne x

brenda said...

What a delightful image Lorraine and how pretty your card looks with the shades of lilac and pops of green in your colouring.

B x

brenda said...

Popped back as I totally missed your link to Penny Black and More, so many thanks for joining in Lorraine.

B x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, I love your beautiful colouring and the pretty embellishments you have added. Such a gorgeous colour scheme...xxx <3

Carole Pollard said...

This is amazing such a pretty design fabulous colurs and wonderful flowers all gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Catching up after being away on holiday. This is one of my fave images and I love the delciate lilacs. That fun hippo below is fab too

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Lorraine..gorgeous image and colouring and I love your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Ooh, this is gorgeous Lorraine. Fab colours xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So elegant Lorraine! I love the green and lilac together, they just pop! Beautiful Christmas creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cards By MI said...

Such lovely looking card with smashing image and lovely design. Great work! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week. Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for a new fun challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

A beautiful and elegant card Lorraine. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The papers and die cuts are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'anything goes' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

flossbite said...

Gorgeous card, so beautiful! Love the colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lorraine this is stunning I absolutely love the image she is a real beauty, I also love the wonderful papers and colours mix
hugs
lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...