Saturday 15 September 2018

James Bear - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Mr Mojo had gone wandering off somewhere and I was struggling to put a card together. ....so out comes one of my favourite rubber stamps...James! I love colouring him. You can find him as part of the Bears and Bunnies stamp set.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from First Edition. I've used a Marianne Creatables snowflake die and added a computer generated sentiment.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Ribbon or Twine
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Something beginning with B ( Bear, Blue, Bow)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

20 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Lorraine... and your great colouring....
Hugs Sylvie
When are you next on Hochanda ?

Wendy L said...

He is a real cutie, gorgeous card, xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Lorraine, it doesn't look like you have lost your Mojo here.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Zoe Tant said...

Cute little fellow I can see why he would help a missing mojo. Love your design. Zoe x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and I love James too, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, I love James and your lovely pastel colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine what a gorgeous card I love your design and topper.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debsxxx

Jean said...

Stunning card, love James he is so cute. Great layout loving the icy blue colours.
Jean xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

I think y our mojo bounced back Lorraine as this is an adorable James card.

B x

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful this is such a lovely card love and hugs Carole x

Rene said...

This is beautiful! Love it...gorgeous layout, beautiful coloring...this is perfection! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!
Rene

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, lovely soft colours and wonderful image perfectly put together xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the fabulous distressed layers and sweet image here Lorraine. Your blog is always a great source of inspiration to me.
Lorraine

Stamps and Paper said...

Lorraine your card is beautiful and gorgeous image and love your soft colours..

Anne

Sarah said...

When all else fails, reach for James!! Such a lovely card xx

Viv said...

Great card, lovely colouring and thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations for our I Spy challenge!

Chrissy said...

He is beautiful Lorraine..gorgeous card..Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Winter Wonderland..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our WINTER WONDERLAND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Dora said...

Oh, this is so beautiful.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...