Saturday 3 August 2019

Garden Visit - PBSC

Hello Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of the month and that means that it's time for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge! Our theme this month is ....


ANYTHING GOES
(Option : 'water')

I have used a very cute Penny Black stamp called 'Garden Visit' for today's card. I know I have one or two Penny Black stamps with a water theme, but I couldn't find them so getting very little time in my craft room, I decided to just use the first one out of the box....



I've coloured him with promarkers. The background papers are from Nit Wits and the sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley. I've used  a creative expressions flower die and a Die namics picket fence die.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

10 comments:

anne said...

This is just perfect Lorraine, such a sweet image and lovely papers and embellishments x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card love the image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet Lorraine, it's a beautiful card, I love the hedgie image and your wonderful colouring, Kate x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is totally adorable and really pretty Lorraine. I love the purple and kraft colour combo. Hugs x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE that purple, it's lush! Gorgeous papers and oh that sweet hedgie, love this to bits! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

A very sweet card Lorraine, the purple is beautiful xx

*Vicki* said...

Lorraine, this is absolutely adorable! Such a lovely design with the distressed layers, purple colors and sweet die cut accents! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet stamp and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card and I adore your colour choices:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...