Saturday 7 December 2019

Snowy - PBSC DT

Hello Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of the month and that means that it's time for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge! Our theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES
(Option : Sparkle)

I've used one of my favourite Penny Black stamps for today's card. This is Snowy.


I've coloured him with promarkers, and the background papers are from First Edition. I've used a Creative Expressions winter tree die and a Die namics fence die. The sentiment is computer generated (as requested by a customer!).
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Festive Fun

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

24 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A smashing card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the colours and snowy is gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the PB snowman and super colour combo xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Love how you have coloured the fur and the colours are striking. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous card... so cute....
Hugs Sylvie xx
Happy Christmas x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

Wendy L said...

Love it Lorraine, so sweet, xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine. It's a sweet card with a touch of opulence, the gold works beautifully with the other colours that you've used. Thank you for joining us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the monochrome colours and the wonderful scene you've created:)

Stamps and Paper said...

My favourite image..beautiful card Lorraine and I love the colours

Anne

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours you chose for Snowy.
Helen x

cuilliesocks said...

I just love Snowy, and must get him for next year. Your card is gorgeous, lovely little scene and colour pallet.
I hope everyone is feeling tip top by now, Kate x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

SO gorgeoius Lorraine, love the colours. Sue x

pinky said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Lorraine. Love the gold!

aussie aNNie said...

Snowy is just gorgeous, your grandson will drool over it.x

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a jolly snowman and great colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Aww, Snowy is one of my favourite Christmas stamps. I love how you have coloured him here, what a great effect you have achieved on the furry bits of his hat, love those colours together. A fabulous design as always too.
Lorraine

*Vicki* said...

Your snowman is really sweet! I love the monochrome color of your design and how you've personalized it as well! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine. I love the adorable PB snowman and you coloured him so well. Lovely colours and papers too. Marlies

chrissy xx said...

This image always makes me smile!
LOve your colours Lorraine. His little hat is FABulous.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

Back with my DT hat Lorraine. Thanks for joining us with our Anything Goes challenge over at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Rene said...

SQUEAL! I love this card so much!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...