Saturday 14 December 2019

Wild Rose Studio - Family Snowmen

Good Morning Everyone, 
My little blog has been really neglected recently, we've had so much going on at home that crafty time has just not happened! On the plus side, Emma's foot is healing well and she has another x-ray at the hospital on Christmas Eve. I do think we are so lucky to have our NHS, the Doctors and nurses there are just AMAZING.
Anyway onto my card. My hubby bought me this stamp for Christmas last year and this is the first time it has been inked up! It's a very cute Snow Family from Wild Rose Studios.



I've coloured them with ppromarkers and the background paper was from Lili of the Valley. I've used a Memory Box tree die and a Spellbinder and Marianne Creatables snowflake die. The sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion for Promarkers - Mega Christmas Challenge
Creative Inspirations - Festive Fun
Creative Moments - Anything Goes option :Christmas
Allsorts Challenge - Inspired by a song  - Let it Snow (I hope it snows this year, I'd love to build some snowmen with my children!)

   Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today. I really appreciate all your comments and encouragement, especially as I've been such a bad blogger lately!
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely image and card Lorraine..perfectly coloured as always

Anne

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a jolly snow family.
I'm so pleased to hear that Emma's foot is healing well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this is Lorraine.
Love your colours and ths snowflake is so pretty.
Chrissyxx
Me? not wishing for snow anytime soon x

Ellibelle said...

A really cute card Lorraine. Loving the group of snowmen and great choice of colors!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, such a cute stamp, glad it finally got an airing..Merry Christmas..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine Harrop said...

A super card Lorraine and a lovely stamp. I think we are all guilty of owning stuff and then firgetting about it...lol! Christine x

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Sounds like life has been super hectic. Hope Emma is OK .. .. I didn't know she had injured her foot. Fingers crossed all will be healed and as good as new nice and quickly.

Loving the little winter scene you have created .. .. beautiful as always.

Love Jules xx

cuilliesocks said...

I'm with you on the NHS Lorraine and hate to hear it criticised, and pleased to hear that Emma's foot is healing well.
A delightful card, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x x

KandA said...

Fabulous card... another gorgeous winter scene xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a cutie Lorraine. Glad Emma's foot is on the mend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx😁

Mummylade said...

This is so lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...