Tuesday 5 May 2020

Joy of Christmas

Good Morning Everyone, 
I set myself a target of one Christmas card per week from January...mmmm...didn't happen so I thought I'd better get cracking.
This jolly looking snowman is from Crafty Sentiments Designs and is called 'Joy of Christmas'.



I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Craftwork Cards. I've used a Die namics fence die and a Spellbinders snowflake die. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley

I'd like to enter the following challenges
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts - Anything Christmas
Fab n Funky - Christmas


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today. I hope you are all keeping safe and well.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

brenda said...

It is nice to get some cards under your belt ahead of time Lorraine and isn't this one a real sweetie.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Ahh Lorraine, so adorably cute, loving this snowman..xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovlely card, love all the layers and the image.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous christmas card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pop's Cards said...

Your write up made me laugh, I said the same thing and have yet to even make one single thing, I say it every year and then I am last minute rushing them, I am going to get my butt in gear and get some done, you have inspired me....

I think that snowman is so cute if they can even be cute, lobe the soft colouring of him too, and the layout, hugs Pops x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable christmas card Lorraine and your little snowman is very cute


ANNE

Pat K said...

Aw this is lovely Lorraine. Your colouring has made him come to life. So glad you joined us at Fab'n'Funky Pat K xx

Sarah said...

He is a jolly snowman Lorraine!! Lovely card xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute, what a great snowman and your colouring is brilliant, Hazelxx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful and I do love your colouring, xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous snowman and such a lovely card Lorraine. Love the colours and your embellishments to enhance the little scene, Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card And design I. Have this stamp and it’s one of my favourite snowmen stamps love and hugs Carole x

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Absolutely beautiful .. .. love the cute snowman and the those gorgeous backing papers.

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Lorraine, such a jolly snowman and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love your friendly happy looking snowman & your little scene.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card love this snowman image and all the distressed edges
Carol x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous. What a sweet Snowman! Gorgeous card design as always. LOVE this hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...