Thursday 7 May 2020

Pretty Posy

Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are all keeping safe. We're still trying our best to do the home schooling, but I have to admit I'm on the verge of giving up! Tom got 45 hours of work last week - he is so stressed with it all. He is in year 10 so it's the first year towards his GSCE's. We went though all the work and decided what to do and what to ditch! I know the teachers are working so hard to do what they can, we all just have to do our best!
Anyway, you may remember that I was asked to be GDT at As You Like It, well it's time for the next challenge. The theme....


What is your favourite colour to use with purple and don't forget to explain why!

Mine is green (unless it's a Christmas card in which case it's blue!) Purple and green reminds me of flowers, particularly lupins which I love. 
Here's my card



The sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous..

I've used the adorable 'Pretty posy' from Lili of the Valley and coloured her with promarkers, and added a few liquid pearls for the buttons on her top and in the centre of some of the flowers. 

I've used 
Anna Marie Designs Paper Pad - Garden Blooms Lilac
Hunkydory Moonstone Die - Beautiful Borders
Creative Expressions - Passion Flower
Creative Expressions - Maidenhair Fern
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley  

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Dies and/or punches
Creative Inspirations - Fabulously Feminine
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

24 comments:

Irene said...

It's adorable, your colouring is amazing!
XxIrene

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

pinky said...

Oh my goodness, poor Tom! That is a lot of work!! Hope he is managing ok Lorraine. I love your beautiful card and the gorgeous colours you have worked with. So so pretty. Take care!!

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design love the colours and fab flowers gorgeous stay safe love and hugs Carole x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the colour Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, a sweet image and lovely design - a beautiful card.
I think the problem is the teachers are working in isolation at home and probably have no idea what work the other teachers are giving, I think you are right to decide what is most important. Fortunately my son teaches Primary so he does everything for his class - he is tending to send out enough work for about half a day, concentrating on English and Maths, with optional extras.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & gorgeous Lorraine. I am glad I don't have to cope with homeschooling, they already know more than me. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, I love purple with more purple!! Hope alls well, Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a gorgeous card Lorraine, beautifully coloured too.
I'm so impressed with the way parents have stepped up to do the home schooling, I wouldn't know where to start, well it is such a long time ago lol, Kate x

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, love Rosie Posy!! xx

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet little girl, fabulous colouring and design Lorraine, I love those papers and the distressed edges with pretty bow..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSY..

aussie aNNie said...

Nicely coloured image and beautifully designed creation.xx

Wendy L said...

Stunning and I love purple and green, xxx

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful, love the shades of purple and green you have used. Elaine

Gina's Cards said...

Beautiful card! I love the colour combo and pretty layout!
Hugs
Gina xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is beautiful Lorraine! LOVE the purple and green combo, absolutely delish hun. Those papers are lush too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet card Lorraine purple and green go together so well

Anne

KandA said...

Adorable card and such a sweet image xx

Petra-loves-paper said...

Your card is so beautiful, your colouring so delicate, love it 😍 thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT digichoosday challenge

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous image and card with beautiful floral details too.
Lorraine

Sharon Smith said...

Such a pretty card. I like you love purple an green together. they are colors that suit lots of images. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!

Rene said...

This is awesome!!!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...